Family-Focused Dentistry in Athens, Georgia
At Glenn Alex DMD, we provide high quality pediatric and family dentistry services to patients in Athens, Georgia. When you visit the office of Dr. Glenn Alex, we guarantee that you will obtain the best pediatric and family dental work in Athens, Georgia. It doesn’t matter if you’re seven or 70; our compassionate staff is devoted to making all patients feel at ease and safe during their dental appointment. As a comprehensive family dental clinic, we provide all the typical treatments of a general dentist like cleanings, checkups, root canal therapy and tooth fillings.
Dental Services at Glenn Alex DMD
If you require dental examinations or other dental care in Athens, Georgia, Glenn Alex DMD is ready to help. Our qualified dentists work attentively with our caring, considerate staff of dental assistants to make your appointment as smooth and comfortable as possible.
We provide the following services:
- Dental Emergencies – Emergency dentistry is essential if you are undergoing serious pain or have been injured. If your teeth have been knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been pushed out of normal position, you should immediately contact us. Emergency dental procedures are most successful if accomplished within an hour.
- Dental Extractions – There are some incidents where it is imperative to have your teeth extracted.
- Dental Implants – When you have a tooth missing but want to dodge dental bridges, think about dental implants. These use titanium to fuse exactly to the jaw bone. These implants are considered a stable fix.
- Dental Restorations – It may become necessary for you to receive dental restoration in the form of a cavity filling, crown placement, bridges, and root canals removals. We also offer restorative implants and veneers in our Athens, Georgia office.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Our experienced staff is great with children and we are dedicated to making brushing and flossing easy for them. We give special attention to protective care, along with performing comprehensive oral health evaluations, evaluating orthodontic problems, outlining tooth and jaw development, and applying topical fluoride and sealants.
- Root Canals – These can become necessary when you have an abscess, tooth pain from heat or cold, severe tooth pain, sensitivity and inflammation or sensitivity that causes trouble when eating or speaking. During these techniques in our Athens office, we will take out soft tissue, nerves, bacteria and decay and then fill the space with antiseptic dental materials. Often, without this procedure, tooth removal would be necessary. This procedure is often a permanent resolution.
- Routine Dental Care – This involve six-month inspections, teeth polishing and radiographs and, if needed, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth disintegration and renewals, oral cancer screening, and oral hygiene recommendations.
Make an Appointment Today
For residents located in Athens, Georgia, Glenn Alex DMD is here for all of your cosmetic, general, and remedial dental needs. For your first dental appointment or learn more about us, call our office today.
Dr. Alex is one of the gentlest dentists I have ever known. His team is experienced and equally nice. It's no wonder they have been working with him for so long. The environment is as clean and new-looking as when it was first built. Dr. Alex does exceptional work and is an asset to Athens. You are lucky to be able to get an appointment with him!Jeff Dirkens
Dr. Alex and his staff are quite friendly and professional. They are interested in the patient's dental health and well being. The initial examination is quite thorough and all problems are explained and available treatments are recommended. The problems discovered underscore the necessity of regular exams and discourage procrastination.Whit Lester
Dr. Alex was the perfect choice and I have been seeing him for about seven years. I couldn't be happier.