Have you ever felt like your smile was not quite all it could be? Have your teeth been stained over time, and diminished in their beauty?
No matter how well we brush or floss, years of staining from almost everything we eat, drink or inhale can take a toll on our white teeth. Some of the common reasons for teeth becoming stained include:
- Food and Drink: Whether it is coffee, tea, cola, wine or a number of other drinks and foods, teeth can become stained. This can be reversed with tooth bleaching.
- Tobacco: Using tobacco can dramatically alter tooth coloration over time. Teeth whitening can help!
- Fluorosis: If you ever were overexposed to fluoride during tooth development, it can result in fluorosis which causes your teeth to be discolored. We have tooth bleaching treatments that can help.
- Medicine Usage: Certain medicines can cause teeth to become discolored and stained with usage.
Regardless of the reason why your teeth have become stained, Dr. Alex and his caring staff can help you get a whiter, more brilliant smile. We can lift those stains safely and gently using a couple of different tooth bleaching methods to whiten teeth depending upon your schedule.
The teeth whitening treatment methods we have available to our patients include:
- Zoom! 2 – Zoom! 2 Advanced Power Whitening can whiten teeth in about an hour. Zoom! 2 uses light activation and a special gel to whiten teeth and give you a brighter smile. With Zoom we will prepare your mouth by first protecting your gums and lips. Then we will apply the special gel to your teeth and activate it with the special Zoom! 2 light. In as little as one tooth bleaching treatment teeth typically become six to ten shades whiter!
- BriteSmile – BriteSmile Professional Teeth Whitening treatment can comfortably and effectively brighten your smile up to 10 shades whiter in an hour. Britesmile uses the combination of a hydrogen peroxide whitening gel and a special plasma-arc blue light to whiten teeth. The results are dramatic and enduring.
Have more questions about teeth whitening and how we can help you get a whiter, more beautiful smile? Call us today!