The difference between knowledge and experience is clear when Dr. Alex and his team transform your smile and oral health. To find out more about how their experience can do just that, explore some of the great services they offer below:
If you’re looking to get your smile looking brighter and whiter, we offer measures to help you meet this goal. Teeth whitening, veneers, and many other cosmetic dentistry procedures can help give you that Hollywood smile.
- Smile Makeover – Dr. Alex and his staff can help create a smile that is perfect for you. If you have missing teeth, gaps, metal fillings, or anything else you would like to change, we can help your smile look its best with our smile makeover.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are quickly becoming a cosmetic dentistry service favorite. Veneers are small layers of porcelain that fit over your teeth. Veneers give a natural look to your smile, so you won’t even know they are there.
- Prepless Veneers/Minimal Prep Veneers – Because of new advances in porcelain technology, there are some situations in which veneers can be applied to your teeth with very little or no reshaping of the existing tooth structure. The result is a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – If you have ever suffered a broken or chipped tooth, porcelain crowns are a great option to fix this problem. Porcelain crowns help the cosmetic look of your teeth by fixing the previously mentioned issues and looking as natural as the teeth you already have.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is the most popular and easiest method of cosmetic dentistry. We offer different options for you to make your teeth white and beautiful. Smile with confidence and get people to notice your brighter and whiter smile.
- White Fillings – White or porcelain fillings are becoming quite popular. Not only do these fillings get rid of your cavities discreetly, but they are much safer than the metal fillings of yesteryear.
- Botox Treatments – With Botox, we can help improve your facial aesthetics to go with your cosmetic dentistry service needs. Botox can help with teeth grinding, facial wrinkles, and TMJ treatment.
At Glenn Alex DMD, we offer great general dentistry service to fit your family’s needs. We can help with regular cleanings, tooth fillings, oral cancer screenings, and so much more.
- Mouth Guards – If you need mouth guards for any type of protection including sports, Dr. Alex is your best choice. We provide custom mouth pieces that are comfortable and easy to wear.
- Oral Cancer Screening – With oral cancer cases on the rise, it may be wise to have regularly scheduled oral cancer screenings. We use the best technology in VELscope to provide screenings to potentially catch this problem before it becomes too late.
Periodontal (Gum) Disease Treatment
Gum disease can lead to bad breath, loose teeth, and even tooth loss. The inflammation from gum disease can also affect other systems of the body including heart health. Dr. Alex and his team of highly trained dental hygienists can prescribe the best treatments for each individual situation.
- Laser Dentistry – Advances in dental technology are happening at a rapid rate. With the use of lasers, we are able to do more procedures than ever before including cosmetic enhancements.
If you’re looking for a way to get the most of your smile, restorative dentistry is a great option. There are many restorative procedures like dental bridges, crowns, and implants to improve your smile. These restorative measures can give you the confidence to smile.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges can help fill in missing teeth or gaps in your teeth. We will place some crowns in your mouth and bridge the gap with a metal brace on the roof of your mouth.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are a practical choice if you are looking to restore your teeth from failed fillings, cracked or broken teeth, large cavities, or just for cosmetic purposes.
- Dental Implants – If you suffer from broken, chipped, or even missing teeth, you have likely dealt with feeling self-conscious. Our team offers dental implant options to fix holes and replace damaged teeth for a smile that shines.
- Dentures – Dentures are a great way to restore your smile. We have great options with dentures to still give your smile that functions and looks like your natural teeth.
Other Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment – If you hear a clicking or popping noise in the jaw, limited jaw function, tension in the neck and head, or chronic headaches, you may have signs of TMJ. We offer great treatment to relieve you from TMJ.
To set up your cosmetic, restorative, or other dentistry appointment in our Athens, GA office, give us a call at 706-549-5678 today.