Our office provides premium pediatric and family dentistry services to patients in Athens, Georgia. At the dental office of Glenn Alex DMD, we assure that you will obtain the most professional pediatric and family dental work in Athens, Georgia. No matter how old you are, our friendly staff is committed to making all patients feel at ease and safe during their dental appointment.
Glenn Alex DMD is a family dental office, but we provide all the same treatments as any basic dental practitioner. We also do teeth whitening and veneers, dental implants, bonding, dental bridges and crowns. The biggest separation between us and a general dental practitioner is the fact that we can treat your whole family instead of just one age group.
Dental Services at Glenn Alex DMD
Pick as the dental practitioner for you and your family in Athens, Georgia and you’re promised a great appointment. Our qualified dentists work attentively with our caring, kind staff of dental technicians to make your visit as quick and painless as possible.
We provide the subsequent services:
- Dental Emergencies– It is most common for dental injuries to occur in children and toddlers; however, these problems do sometimes happen to adults. Accident dentistry can be necessary if you have severe pain or have had an injury.
- Dental Implants– When you have lost a tooth but want to evade dental bridges, contemplate dental implants. These use titanium to fuse straight to the jaw bone. These implants are seen as a stable fix.
- Dental Restorations– It may become necessary for you to receive dental restoration in the form of cavity filling, crown placement, bridges, and root canals. We also provide restorative implants and veneers in our Athens, Georgia offices.
- Pediatric Dentistry– Our friendly staff is great with children and we are devoted to making brushing and flossing more exciting for them. We give special attention to preemptive care, along with performing comprehensive oral health assessments, evaluating orthodontic concerns, tracing tooth and jaw development, and administering topical fluoride and sealants.
- Root Canals– These can become essential when you have an abscess, tooth pain from heat or cold, debilitating tooth pain, sensitivity and swelling or sensitivity that causes trouble when eating or speaking. During these processes in our Athens, Georgia offices, we will take out tissue, nerves, bacteria and corrosion and then fill the space with medicinal dental materials. Often, without this procedure, tooth removal would be necessary. This procedure is often a permanent resolution.
- Routine Dental Care– This includes six-month checkups, teeth polishing and radiographs and, if required, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth decay and renewals, oral cancer screening, and oral hygiene recommendations.
Contact Us Now
If you are located in Athens, Georgia the office of Glenn Alex DMD is here to offer you high-quality, cost-effective dental care. To find out more about our pediatric, general and restorative dental services, call our office today.